Would you like to give away a subscription to someone who you think would like to join?
It's easy! Here's how you do it:
1. Buy one of the subscriptions further down on this page.
- Which card do you want to buy? (Standard or Christmas? Postcard or PDF? Ask for added glitter on your card if you want to make it a bit extra fancy! See images and video below.)
- The name of the person you are buying a gift card for.
- The user name and password you chose when creating the account.
- The date when you wish the subscription to start.
- An adress where I should send the gift card. (Post or email.)
Note: If you buy a 1 month subscription, it won't renew itself. When the subscription ends, the Fiddle Academy access is cancelled. You (or the person you bought the subscription for) can buy a new one at any time, by logging in with the same user info and buying a new subscription! If you buy 6 months or 12 months, it will renew itself automatically at the end of the subscription period. You can easily cancel recurring payments in the user settings on the website, if you don't want it to be renewed automatically. (Read more about this under question 5 here: https://fiddleacademy.com/faq)
A video showing the gift cards being "glittered" for Christmas 2020.