top-image

News!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mia MarineMia Marine
    Keymaster

Dear subscribers,

This is a message thread to follow if you would like to get a notification by email when something new is added on the website. This will not be a thread where I describe the newly posted films. It is just a way of getting a notification. Then you’ll have to go to the News page and see what the update is.

Subscribe to this thread by answering this message and clicking the “Notify me”-box below, and you’ll get a notice when I’ve added something.

Best wishes,
    Mia

• This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Mia MarineMia Marine.
    Participant

Add me for more! BW Matthias

Mia MarineMia Marine
    Keymaster

Dear Subscribers,

Today I’m posting a new Waltz! Read more about it in the News section.
    Next update (November) will be a groovy Jämtlands Polska I think. :-)

I wish you all a fantastic end of October!
    /Mia

Participant

There is no “subscribe” button – it seems we have to reply and check the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” box. A subscribe button would be better otherwise everyone signing up will cause a notification to everyone already signed up.

Mia MarineMia Marine
    Keymaster

Yes, you’re right Tom. This new forum doesn’t seem to have that function automatically. I’ll look into it. Unfortunately I’ve used up my budget for the webdesign firm this year already, so I’ll have to try and find a solution myself. If I can’t make it happen we’ll have to make do with the reply-option for now.

Today I posted Play-along-videos to our most recent Waltz! Find more about it under News.
    Best wishes,
    Mia

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Mia MarineMia Marine.
    Mia MarineMia Marine
    Keymaster

Dear subscribers!
    Today I posted a new Hurv, the tune from the Maxi Meeting! Read more about it on the News page!
    I wish you all a wonderful December!
    /Mia

Mia MarineMia Marine
    Keymaster

Dear subscribers!
    Today I posted a new Hurv, the tune from the Maxi Meeting! Read more about it on the News page!
    I wish you all a wonderful December!
    /Mia

Mia MarineMia Marine
    Keymaster

Dear subscribers,

There is a new tune posted today: Sjöns Hans polska! Go to the News page to read more about it.
    I wish you a wonderful 2024!
    /Mia

Mia MarineMia Marine
    Keymaster

Dear subscribers,

There is a new tune posted today: Sjöns Hans polska! Go to the News page to read more about it.
    /Mia

Mia MarineMia Marine
    Keymaster

Dear subscribers,

/Mia

Participant

I just realized that I didn´t get a notification any more .. ( yes, some of us are a little on the slow side….:) ).

And I have to write something to get it again..

Ok. Done.

I wish you all the very best 2024!

Maja

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.