top-image

PR Quotes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mia MarineMia Marine
    Keymaster

Hello everyone,
    I hope you are all enjoying the last days of August! In Gothenburg the rain is pouring down, and I’m working on the (possibly) last issues on the website before posting the new version of Fiddle Academy. :-)

I have been forunate enough to get some wonderful quotes from subscribers who have kindly written me reviews of Fiddle Academy. I have published them on the website to see if you are signed out, and I also plan to use them in some PR for the website in the future. It would be great if any of you (who are hopefully happy…) would like to add your voice. It doesn’t have to be long. Just a few words about what you like about this website, signed with your name, your occupation or another word that you like to describe yourself with, and where you live. (If you want. Just a name is ok too.)

If anyone feels like helping me this way, I’d be so grateful! Send your text to my email: contact@fiddleacademy.com

The more people we are in the academy, the more time I have to spend on making new films and writing PDF material and so on.
    So tell your friends and let’s build this platform together!

Thank you for all your great respons during these first years!
    Best wishes,
    Mia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.